First release since Juli 14. 2005 !
- Fixed problem with shuffling files in the playlist.
- Added Exclude groups feature.
- Fixed reading of large wave-files.
- Fixed some cover bugs.
- Made saving the tree a bit faster when closing MEXP.
- Fixed some bugs in Auto-scanning.
- Made updating the tree a lot faster.
- Fixed party-mode bug (party-mode loader didn’t always work).
As I don’t have much time to work on this project anymore I have decided to release it as open source. MEXP survival depends on new contributers so don’t be afraid to contact me!
MEXP is a feature-rich plugin for Nullsoft WinAMP 2/5.
In short, it’s a music-database jukebox with many search and playlist functions designed with primarily user-interface and performance in mind. It is able to handle very large music libraries.
It’s is perfect for:
- Replacing WinAMP’s Playlist Editor or Media Library
- DJ’ing in bars and at home
- Organizing and tagging your music collection, keeping your files clean and tidy
- Identifying duplicate songs in your collection
- Letting your friends play music from your PC at parties – without breaking anything!
- Very quickly finding what you want to hear!